Giant Strawberry Fruit Seeds 300 pcs
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
- Use: Indoor Plants
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
- Classification: Happy Farm
- Full-bloom Period: Spring
- Type: Landscape Plant
- Location: Courtyard
- Size: Medium,Large
- Variety: Strawberry
- Climate: Subtropics
- Type: Fruit
How to grow strawberry from seeds::
- Prepare a seedling tray or pots with at least 2 inches of rich well drained and moist soil with a bit of peat moss mixed in. Plan to sow 6 to 10 seeds per pot.
- Bury the seeds under a covering layer of peat moss approximately 1/8-inch thick .Mist over the peat moss cover with water to set. Leave in an indirectly lit location to sprout.
- Transplant developed seedlings with at least four to six leaves to larger pots or to outdoor containers or beds, keeping soil level consistent on the main stem and keeping well watered.
Real time Visitor right now