Portable Electric Sewing Machine
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Small, handy, lightweight, easy to carry around piece. This hand held sewing machine compact and portable; excellent for on-the-spot repairs and is lightweight and powerful. Repair drapes without taking them down; repair clothing without taking it off; repair bedding without stripping the bed and so much more. Portable and compact, excellent for on-the-spot repairs. Requires four AA batteries or a power adapter(not included). Great for silks, denim, wool, leather and crafts.
- Works on all fabrics
- Great for home or travel
- Quickly mend fabric
- Mini and Convenient to carry
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic&Metal
- Dimensions: approx. 20cm x 3cm x 6.5cm(Length x Width x Height)
- Battery powered (4 AA batteries not included)
How To Use:
Supporting the bottom of the machine with the four fingers of your right hand and then putting your thumb on the top of the machine for your holding the machine tightly
- Putting the top of the lisle beside the needle, and then threading the lisle through the needle by using the threader 2-3 centimeter.
- Lift up the clothes fastening plate with right forefinger and putting the cloth under fastening plate and then setting down the fastening plate
- Pressing the top of the machine up and down and do over, then the right hand should move to right step by step and let left hand hold the cloth the control the direction.
- You can adjust the bolt for the optimal habitus, adjust nut.
Drawing prolate distaff and thread spindle if you want to change a big clew. After threading again and readjusting the tight and loose of lisle, you can sew again.
Loose the setscrew with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Notice to let the flat part of needle face the invariant setscrew.
Correct direction and position of needle.
- 1 x Hand-Held Sewing Machine
- 1 x Bobbin With Thread and Needle
* Ships in 2-5 days Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
Real time Visitor right now